Real Estate Development
The REPH team has over 7 years combined development experience in all phases of development from Site Selection to project opening.
We have a multi-disciplined team of finance, development, construction and legal professionals ready to assist with your project development needs. Specializing in retail commercial development projects.
Brokerage services using our national network of brokers.
Site viability analysis:
- Site evaluation by our team of engineers and architects
- Financial viability modeling
Due diligence on any site is critical to making a sound investment decision. Our construction team can provide oversight and assist with all site investigation reports.
- Title commitment
- Alta survey and boundary survey
- Environmental review
- Geotechnical survey
Our design professionals and partners can provide all engineering and architecture service and assist in obtaining all zoning permit requirements.
- Civil and site design
- Equipment layout design
- Architectural drawings
- Zoning submission
- Signage approvals
- All permits and approvals
- Stormwater management
Our construction team will provide oversight to the construction process to ensure your project is finished on time within the established budget.
- Contractor bid review and selection
- Pre-construction meeting and diligence
- Utility management
- Project oversight with weekly updates
- Draw review and payment management
- Final punch list
REPH projects combine traditional equity and debt funding with EB5 and other non-traditional funding sources. REPH has completed over $71 million in EB5 funding for our projects. Our current projects take advantage of other non traditional forms of capital such as New Market Tax Credits and Tax Increment Financing. REPH can assist funding of your project with comparitive financial modeling and non-traditional sources of funds.
The REPH team has experience in many non traditional forms of funding such as:
- EB5 – REPH can advise and consult regarding your pojects suitability as a potential EB5 Project including:
- Target employment area identification
- Business plan preparation
- Economic report and job calculations
- Advice regarding ownership structures to fulfill EB5 requirements
- Other non traditional funding sources
- Tax Incentive Financing
- New Market Tax Credits
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits